BRG are Pleased to Offer this Four Bedroom Detached Residence with Purpose Built Swimming Pool Complex ( See Virtual Tour ). The Property is Set In a Popular Residential Location
- Entrance Porch with tiled floor and glass panelled door to Hallway.
- Hallway with wooden flooring and balustrade staircase.
- Lounge / Dining with aspect to the front.
- Open plan Kitchen/Dining/Living – ‘L’ shaped Kitchen/Dining then Lounge into Sun room.
- Kitchen includes range of units in cream with feature circular window.
- Living area with uPVC patio doors into Sun room.
- Sun room with panoramic view over the mature gardens.
- Landing with handrail and half panelled walls.
- Four Double Bedrooms, all to First floor.
- Master Bedroom with aspect to front.
- Bedroom 2 with built in furniture and aspect to rear.
- Bedroom 3 with bed recess, vanity whb and aspect to rear.
- Bedroom 4 with bed recess and aspect to front.
- Bathroom includes white four piece suite with lfwc, bidet, whb and bath.
- Shower room with walk in electric shower.
- uPVC Mahogany grain double glazed windows.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Extensive tarmac parking area to front.
- Gated vehicular access to rear.
- Mature gardens with Decking area from Sun room.
- Positioned on private, spacious site, fully secure.
- Swimming Complex with 10m x 4.5m Pool.
- Garage integral to Swimming Complex – remote controlled door.
- Within comfortable walking distance of schools and town centre.
- Convenient to main commuter roads.
- EPC Rating E50 / D60
A stunning family home on a private, mature site, this detached dwelling has only had one owner, who has lovingly modernised and extended to create a home of some character covering almost 2000sq ft. A remarkable eye for detail has been shown to create a practical living space with open plan living and an eye catching Sun room, with an aspect over the rear gardens.
In addition to the main dwelling the main feature has to be the purpose built and self contained heated swimming pool with changing facilities. It is found within a detached unit to the rear of the property which has vehicular access from the front.
Found within a popular private development off the Ballymoney Road, Parkmount is within easy walking distance of schools, town centre and parks, and offers easy access to main routes to Belfast and The Causeway Coast.
A bespoke home in one of Ballymena’s most convenient locations, viewing is a must to fully appreciate the quality on offer.
Tiled floor. Glass panelled door to Hallway.
with white lfwc and vanity whb. Wooden flooring.
Wooden flooring. Painted pine balustrade staircase. Glass panelled door to Kitchen.
Lounge/Dining 8.22m x 3.76m (27’0” x 12’4”)
Bespoke Mahogany Adam style fireplace with marble inset and hearth. Bow windows.
Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Living area 6.96m x 3.20m (22’10’’ x 10’6’’) to widest points
Kitchen includes range of units in cream with chrome. One and a quarter bowl sink unit with white granite worktops and up-stands. Fly-over above window. Built in hob and double oven. Integrated dishwasher. Spotlights. Wooden flooring.
with Adam style fireplace, tiled inset and hearth.
Painted pine handrail. Half paneled walls.
Bedroom 1 5.56m x 3.48m (18’3” x 11’5”)
Bedroom 2 4.37m x 3.68m (14’4” x 12’1”)
Fitted bed recess, wardrobes and furniture with vanity whb.
Bedroom 3 3.86m x 2.57m (12’8” x 8’5”)
Fitted wardrobes with vanity sink unit.
Bedroom 4 3.43m x 2.97m (11’3’’ x 9’9’’)
Fitted bed recess. Laminate wooden flooring.
Bathroom 2.54m x 2.34m (8’4” x 7’8”)
White four piece suite includes lfwc, bidet, whb and bath. Gold effect accessories. Half tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Heated towel rail.
Shower room 1.88m x 1.83m (6’2” x 6’0”)
White lfwc and vanity whb. Walk in shower with electric shower. Fully tiled to shower area, half tiled to rest. Tiled flooring. Chrome heated towel rail.
Tarmac parking area for numerous vehicles. Laid in lawn with mature shrubs.
Gated vehicular access to rear.
Brick pavia parking area for numerous vehicles. Laid in lawn with mature shrubs. Raised lawn area.
Swimming Pool Complex 10m x 4.5m
Tiled swimming pool with walkways and seating area
Changing Facilities 4.07m x 3.35m (13’4” x 11’0”)
Changing cubicles, toilets and shower areas.
Boiler and filtration systems.
Garage 6.86m x 3.35m (22’6” x 11’0”)
Remote controlled up and over door. Hot and cold taps. Oil heated.
2000 SQ FT (approx)
- All measurements are approximate
- Viewing strictly by appointment only
* No information, statement, description, quantity or measurement contained in any sales particulars, or given orally, or contained in any webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report, docket or hand out, issued by or on behalf of BRG Gibson Auctions Ltd, or the vendor in respect of the property shall constitute a representation, or a condition or a warranty on behalf of BRG Gibson Auctions Ltd, or the vendor. Any information, statement, description, quantity or measurement so given or contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BRG Gibson Auctions Ltd, or the vendor are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact. Any mistake, omission, inaccuracy or mis-description given orally, or contained in any sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BRG Gibson Auctions Ltd, or the vendor shall not give rise to any right of action, claim, entitlement or compensation against BRG Gibson Auctions Ltd, or the vendor. All bidders must satisfy themselves by carrying out their own independent due diligence, inspections or otherwise as to the correctness of any and all of the information, statements, descriptions, quantity or measurements contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of BRG Gibson Auctions Ltd, or the vendor.